Flexibly stretches shortened muscles Stretching motionI'll let you know. Learn the various actions you can do next to or from the Home Reformer.
Firmly strengthens the center of collapse Core actionsLet's learn to listen. If you can use your core well, you can easily control your entire body.
Relieves stiff neck and shoulders, and strengthens the back! Upper body strengthLet's learn exercises that can improve.
Tightens the lower body line and boosts the buttocks! Lower body strengthLet's learn exercises that can improve.
30 minutes a day, In the most comfortable house in the world Exercise while focusing entirely on yourselfTry it. If you exercise while feeling the changes in your body, you will be able to directly feel the changes in your body every week. Sweating with Home Reformer Pilates, my Mental and physical health all at once I'll help you pack it all.
For those of us who haven't been able to exercise because we don't have time or because it's expensive A healthy and beautiful life in just 30 minutes a dayYou'll be able to find it.
1. Hello, I'm Subin from Recovery Center
2. Let's take a look at Pilates and a device called a reformer.
Get to know the Home Reformer
1. Home Reformer Installation Instructions & Precautions & Names
2. Home Reformer Basic Daily Routine (25 min)
3. [Mission] Set goals before exercise
Double your workout benefits! Learn basic skills
1. What is proper posture alignment? - Roll down
2. Pilates breathing method
3. Core Activation - Hookups
4. Core Control - Table Top
5. Back Stabilization - Bridge
6. Use the right abs - Curl up
7. Hip Separation - Hip Jt. circle
8. Core+Hip Control - Hip Twist
9. Core Control in a Lying Position - Side Stations
10. Back muscle use - Back Extension
11. Torso stabilization, improved limb control - Quadruped
12. Proper use of the shoulder joint - Shoulder Movement
Stretching is also a high-intensity exercise
1. [Theory] How far have you tried stretching?
2. Full body stretching without straining joints (9 minutes)
3. Bare body stretching to increase the flexibility of the spine (15 minutes)
4. Full body stretching while standing in the reformer (15 minutes)
5. Long stretching of the whole body on the reformer (10 minutes)
6. High-intensity stretch that sweats away sweat from the whole body (17 minutes)
Making a core that lives and breathes
1. [Theory] Abs workout? core workout? I'll make a clear distinction
2. A bare-body workout that covers the basics of core (20 minutes)
3. Reformer workout to feel the strength of hidden abs (20 minutes)
4. Reformer workout to improve abdominal sharpness (17 minutes)
5. Reformer workout for straight abs (20 minutes)
Spread your shoulders wide and make your back firm
1. [Theory] The upper trapezius muscle is sinless
2. A bare-body workout that lays the foundation for arms and back (26 minutes)
3. Reformer workout to open shoulders and chest (21 minutes)
4. Reformer workout for a firm back (16 min)
5. Core and upper body at once! Holding Reformer Exercise (19 min)
Making apple hips and healthy leg lines
1. [Theory] How to exercise the lower body without pain (including exercise)
2. Bare-body exercise to train the lower body without pain (18 minutes)
3. Reformer workout to smash the lower body with band resistance (29 min.)
4. Reformer workout for core, balance, and lower body (16 minutes)
Aerobic oxygen showering with sweat
1. [Theory] Building basic skills before sweating
2. Short and thick aerobic exercise for a full body (14 minutes)
3. Aerobic exercise to keep you sweaty (14 minutes)
4. Have fun! Refreshing! Aerobic exercise to raise heart rate (14 minutes)
Pick a day you want to do and exercise
1. The day I've been sitting for a long time (35 minutes)
2. The day I suffered from chronic neck and shoulder pain (43 minutes)
3. Day when blood circulation is needed (32 minutes)
4. The day I want to lose belly fat (33 min)
5. Knee Pain Day (27 min)
6. The day I want to sweat (35 min)
7. Day I want to exercise my whole body (38 minutes)
Thank you for your hard work!
1. Congratulations on completing the course
Body Recovery Center
Hallo I'm Subin from Recovery Center, a physical therapist and Pilates instructor, who always has an attitude of learning about various movements such as pilates, gyrotonics, and weights.
We invite you to the fun world of Pilates through an instrument called the Reformer.
Nowadays, when there is a lot of interest in health, the home training market is growing a lot due to the coronavirus. However, the number of people who are doing the wrong exercise has increased.
There are countless ways to exercise, and the purpose of exercise is diverse, such as diet, pain care, self-care, etc., but any exercise must understand and perform the correct posture and proper movement to achieve our desired goals without injury.
I'll help you have fun exercising without injury, without getting bored. Take care of your health with Pilates at home with me! As I continue to do it, I will love my ever-changing body even more.