Skills You’ll Learn
Introduction into Human Anatomy
Creating Depth & Dimension with Coloring
Understanding Concept Art Industry
How to Create Narrative Illustrations
Building Your Own Portfolio
*Please note that this class will provide English subtitles with Original audio in Korean.
Thrive In The Art Industry
This class will give you all the insight and skills to help you sharpen your abilities as a concept artist. I have designed this class for beginners that long to become pros in digital drawing.
The current gaming industry is often said to be saturated. This is because painting is accessible to people and there are many people who draw well. Hence why it is important to stand out by developing your own identity in your artwork.
Highlight Your Unique Style
This class is for anyone who need to develop their own style in their artwork. It will delve into adding unique characteristics and emotion to each illustration. Having a clear identity and style in your work is essential in the art industry, so I will share my extensive knowledge in this field, give tips and insight on how to navigate in this field.
Appreciating Your Journey
It's important to take care of your mental health while preparing for your portfolio.
Improving your drawing skills is not a speedy process but more of a lengthy marathon. You can't and shouldn't compare your progress to someone who is more experienced or ahead of the journey. I will try my best to guide you through this class with a healthy mindset and share my own experiences with my own journey!
1. Meet Your Creator, HEX
2. What is Different from Other Classes?
How to Become a Concept Artist
1. What is Concept Art?
2. Understanding the Difference between Illustration & Concept Art
3. All About Finding Your Art Style
Basics of Human Anatomy
1. The Golden Ratio of a Perfect Body
2. The Body's Center of Gravity/Support
3. Understanding the Difference Between Male & Female Body
4. How to Draw Appealing Dynamic Poses
Drawing Attractive Portraits
1. The Differences Between Male and Female Portraits
2. Finding the Perfect Tone
3. The Golden Ratio for Attractive Face
Figure Painting Techniques
1. Painting Different Geometric Shapes
2. Increasing the Density of Painting
3. The Use of Light into Character Painti
Background & Application of Concept Art
1. The Importance of Reference and Ascertaining through Data
2. Analyzing the Feature and Pattern
3. Studying & Applying Different Patterns
4. How to Create Narrative Illustration
5. What is Productive Design?
Leveling Up Your Design
1. Leveling Up Design I : Silhouette
2. Leveling Up Design II : Structure
3. Leveling Up Design III : Pattern
Building a Design Portfolio
1. Understanding the Design Sheet
2. How to Organize the Portfolio?
3. How to Become Competitive Designer
How to Train Positive Mindset
1. Setting Your Own Identity & Style
2. Tips to Handle Stress
3. Tips to Prepare for the Interview
1. Congratulations on Completing the Course
My name is Hex, and I am a concept artist & illustrator.
I have been working in the gaming industry for years and also worked as a lecturer teaching people how to navigate through the art industry.
I've worked on several successful gaming projects such as Lineage Red Knight, League of Angel, Dungeon Fighter and much more!
I hope that my experiences and skills will guide you to your own artistic journey!