This is a calligraphy class using iPad and the Procreate app. The curriculum is structured so that beginners can easily follow along, and we have prepared all the brushes and lesson materials that can be used in each course. Through classes, you can not only write according to it, but also theoretically understand and practice why it looks beautiful and what principles it should be used for.
Once you have completed the basic level, you will learn how to create a background such as patterns and leaves to improve the completeness of the work. At the end of the class, you can create your own goods and calendar, and learn how to use your own work. From the basics of calligraphy to making goods with your own sensibility, we will join you in class!
- Even those who are new to calligraphy can easily learn the key points to create great writing.
- You can learn how to create wreath, patterns, and backgrounds that can make your work stand out even more.
- You can learn how to make your own calendars and goods using photos, calligraphy, and text.
- Those who want to create their own calligraphy works with iPad
- Those who want to learn the know-how to create finished calligraphy works rather than just practicing writing
- Those who want to make their own goods designed by themselves
- This class is conducted using the Procreate app and iPad.
- For a smooth course, you must prepare the relevant app and iPad separately.
- You can check the price information of the app on the App Store.
- The iPad can be purchased as a preparation kit for the appropriate class.
What makes this class special
Student satisfaction rate 98%
More than 5,000 reviews
Hello, I'm Kim Lee Young! The 5th class has already been opened in Class 101 only. This class was designed to gather all the concerns of beginners in calligraphy that I met through previous classes and offline lectures, and solve them one by one. In the class, we will carefully point out details that may be difficult for beginners to implement, such as line drawing exercises, Hangul structure analysis, and how to connect characters naturally.
My class has so far received over 7,000 hearts, over 5,000 class reviews, and 98% student satisfaction, and is still loved by many people. Aren't you using the iPad you bought as a big mom only for watching videos? Try an easy and fun hobby with me with just one iPad. I promise a fun, immersive class with friendly, detailed explanations, and a fun class recognized by many of my classmates!
Hello, I'm Kim Lee Young, who adds a special touch to everyday life through writing. <I am the author of iPad Calligraphy, where every day records become special, and I have run 5 online classes so far. I have been paving the way since I was unfamiliar with iPad calligraphy, and I have been active until now, and I have been running various classes for companies and individuals for 8 years.