Skills You’ll Learn
ImPJComics’ Looping Technique
Having an animation loop and constant movement
ImPJComics’ Bounce Technique
Having an animation bounce and show appeal
ImPJComics’ Jitter Technique
Having an animation Jitter and keep the viewer's eye on the screen
The 12 Principles of Animation
The 12 principles of animation are the common techniques of animation
Learn the Rules of 1’s, 2’s, and 3’s Frame Rate
The frame rate you animate in and the rules that I use
Applying Impact Frames to your Animation
The greatest technique any animator can apply to their animation!
This class is an introduction to how limitless animation can be! You don't need a team to make the things you want to make. You can start on your own! With this class, you'll be more than ready to take on your journey as an animator.
This Class is For
- This class is for people who want to learn animation but don’t know how to go about learning animation.
- People who know animation and struggle to do it on their own.
- This class will go over all the 12 principles of animation, how I use all my software to create my viral internet animations, and how I make impact frames. So, if you’re interested in that, this class is for you!
- The students will become well-versed in the basics of animation!
- They will be well on their way to being intermediates after learning everything in this course.
- The key takeaways are impact frames, looping animation, bouncing animations, and jittering animations. These takeaways will make animating more accessible and more appealing.
- Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, and Adobe Animate will be used in this class, but you can use different versions.
- For more information on Adobe, click here.
- Students will have to purchase the digital drawing tool. It is not included in the course package.
Understanding my Animation Process!
The 12 Principles of Animation & Understanding Movement
Things to Know Before Jumping Into It!
My Common Techniques other than Just Movement
My name is Phillip Campbell, also known as ImPJComics, and I’m a professional animator. I’ve accumulated over 380 thousand Followers on TikTok, 45.6 thousand followers on Instagram, and over 8 thousand Subscribers on YouTube with my animations. I’ve also captured millions of views and turned my life around in a year as an official social media animator. I used to go to college for animation but, decided not to go back, and here I am! Here for you as your instructor!