😊 Nice to meet you, creator!
Please feel free to talk about the creator's class in the class introduction. A class introduction page will be created based on what you have written. If you include as many different content as possible regardless of format, it will be very helpful in understanding the creator's class.
Before I introduced the class, I shared it with you Class introduction writing guidePlease be sure to read it. The intent of the question and examples are included, so you'll be able to fill out the interview paper below more easily!
🖼️ Text and special characters cannot be inserted into images to be attached to the class introduction. Please be sure to check this when choosing an image!
About the class
① What are the concerns of the students taking the creator's class?
② How can students with these concerns get help in class?
③ Let's summarize the creator's class in 2 to 3 lines based on what we've written so far.
① Who are the students you'd like to recommend Creator's class to?
② What do students want to learn in class? Please fill out the form considering the situation and level of the students!
① What will you be teaching in class? (at least 3)
② So what can students learn or get from the creator's class? (at least 3)
Course effect image
- If students have any results to take after completing the class, please post 1 to 3 related photos.
- If there are no results, another image describing the class would be great.
What makes this class special
① What is special about the creator's class? Please answer any of the questions below. Feel free to ask anything other than your questions. (at least 2)
- What's unique about creators? (Credibility, proven teaching ability, successful experience)
- Is there anything special about the creator's curriculum? (originality, scarcity, organic, etc.)
- Are there any course reviews after taking the creator's online or offline courses?
- Are there any student benefits offered free of charge in the creator's class?
② Have you ever created a class in Class101? If so, what are the differences compared to the previous class? (omit if not)
Class differentiation image
- If you have a picture of the creator working hard on a lecture or activity, please post it.
- If you have an image that can prove your review of the course, please post it. (Example: KakaTalk capture)
- If you have an image where students can get a glimpse of the curriculum, please attach it. (e.g. recipe examples, portfolio template images, etc.)
- If you have a physical image of the student benefits offered free of charge in the class, please post it.
- If you have any other photos related to the above, you may also attach them.
Notes before taking the course
① What should students prepare before attending the creator's class?
- Do I need any prior knowledge?
- Are there any programs or PC specs I need?
- If there are any programs or PC specifications you need, please also tell us about the creator's work environment.
🏃♂️ Kids: Are there any related curriculum content related to this class topic?
How to use Don Bok-nam, 150,000 financial YouTuber, using Trading View (Trading View)
Don Bok Nam's 3 investment trading techniques
The performance of chart analysis depends on how to use Trading View
Explanation of how to use Trading View charts and auxiliary indicator tools
Conquer the essential drawing tools you need to know in Trading View
Trading View's hidden useful features
The most curious Q&A for Don Bok Nam
Congratulations on your stubbornness
💰 The man recognized as the most influential crypto influencer in Korea
💰 Official Naver Café has 40,000 subscribers, 30,000 official Telegram subscribers, 25 KakaoTalk member rooms, and 10,000 real coin investors
💰 The largest number of membership members among economic influencers
💰 Secure a strong fandom known as the “Don Family”
💰 Books <Successful Coin Investment> Yes24 Best Sellers #5
💰 YouTube <Bitcoin Don Boknam> Operator
- The YouTube channel reached 160,000 subscribers and 28 million video views in just 1 year
'Don Bok-nam' is a man who believes that the future of Korea depends on crypto. I have my own crypto analysis team, and I'm working to provide a full range of analytical data to the community so that beginners who are not good at investing in coins can make successful investments based on high-quality information.
It is at the center of building a mentor/mentee system and training 60 mentees as a recruitment-linked process, and is leading the way for the healthy development of the Korean crypto ecosystem through the formation of a crypto influencer association, and is at the center of advancing the advancement of the Korean crypto market through interviews with famous people in the crypto world, such as “Yat Siu,” the chairman of 'Animoca Brands'. Not long ago, DONKANZI NFT was issued, making it the first NFT issued by a Korean YouTuber, and it was also well received for its attractive characters and special collection system.
Until now, private crypto conferences have been held to give lectures, but we are now launching the first online class in Class 101. Don Boknam's TradingView online class that can only be found in Class 101! I hope you don't miss it ^^