Skills You’ll Learn
How to measure to make clothes that fit your body perfectly
How to design various knits such as round necks and v-necks
Selecting Materials, Patterns and Swatches
How to choose the material, choose the pattern, and make a swatch
Measuring Row and Loop for Knitting
How to measure row and loop in detail
How to learn the key points of hand knitting production techniques
No more struggle in hand knitting! Follow my steps and let's conquer this!
Hello, this is Giinvogue school. In this class, I've prepared a course where you can learn the skills to make your own hand-knitted clothing. This is the class where you can design and make your own vests.
First we'll learn the basics of making hand-knitted clothing
- Sizing Body
- Drawing drafts
Next, we'll learn how to freely design a hand-knitted vest.
- Designing silhouettes
- Drafting round neckline
- Drafting V neckline
- Drafting drop shoulder vest
- Color selection
- Tips on organizing materials
- Material selections
- Various vest designs
- Measuring pattern gauges
- Arranging patterns
- Checking overall dimensions
- Measuring stitches and rows
- Producing oblique increase/decrease stitches and rows
- Producing curve increase/decrease stitches and rows
- Picking up stitches and border stitching
- Drawing a hard copy
Finally, you'll learn the basics of how to increase or decrease stitches and rows in hand knitting.
- Neck collar
- Drop shoulder
Make Your Own Knitting Clothes
As You Imagined!
[Must-Have Item] Design a Custom Hand-Knitted Design
1. Body measurement
Design a Custom Hand Knitted Vest
1. Selecting the silhouette for a round neck vest
2. Drafting V neck, drop shoulder
3. Selecting colors and materials
4. Sketching knit design
Learn About Knit Fabric Composition, Loop, and Row
1. Measuring gauges and arranging patterns
2. Measuring overall dimension
3. Measuring stitches and rows
4. Producing rows, Increasing&decreasing shape, and drop shoulder
5. Producing rows, Increasing&decreasing shape and neck collar
6. Picking up stitches and border stitching
7. Drawing a hard copy
Learn How to Knit Points
2. Neck collar, drop shoulder 1
3. Neck collar, drop shoulder 2
Hello, this is Giinvogueschool.
I've been researching and teaching hand knitting since 2006.
It has been quite a long time since I started teaching offline.
I am so excited t open this hand-knit design class online too.
This is a class where you can give it a try, and make whatever you've wanted to make based on your measurements while enjoying hand knitting.
Now that the awareness of copyright is very important in South Korea, the importance of the design copyright in the market and the sales revenue has become a highly marketable product.
Thus, keep learning and try sharing your own works, and designs. Eventually, you'll be able to sell your designs!
Now is the era of creativity and the knowledge industry.
I'm planning to continue serializing it.
I hope that my hand-knitting system is widely known!