Skills You’ll Learn
Test your psychological type
Find out exactly what type of person you are, such as resilience index, personality strengths, and attachment type
Learn practical ways to meditate to take care of your mind
Learn practical meditation techniques essential for calming anxiety and inner peace
Reflect on your mind through writing homework for each session
I'm going to discover thoughts in my heart that I didn't even know.
I lived for 40 years under the illusion that my self-esteem was high
Hello, I'm Kwak Jung-eun, a meditating artist. It's been 20 years since I've worked as a journalist, writer, broadcaster, and lecturer. I've always lived my best, worked in a brilliant industry, and I believed it was a life where I lived well with a sense of self-respect. Then, in 2016, after an unexpected and difficult experience in my life, I went on a meditation and learning trip to India with a broken heart.
In the midst of putting down everything I was doing, staying in a strange place, and looking back at myself in tears, there was a truth that I had a hard time understanding. I tried to live like others, but I never faced myself properly, and even though I tried to live like others, I never took good care of my heart.
For over 1,000 female students
'The program' that created a turning point in my life
A lot has changed for me in the 5 years since then. I went back to O&O Academy, the best wisdom and meditation school in India, to complete the Meditation Leadership Course, and took a master's program in Counseling Psychology to bring insight into the human mind. Also, for someone who has the same concerns as me, I have created a meditation class where intellectual learning and conscious enlightenment coexist by melting my life's experiences and learning.
It was created that way Proceed <DeerSelf> From 2018 to the present, I have met close to a thousand contemporary women between offline and online. This program was praised by many women for being a “turning point in their lives.”
For those of you who don't feel happy
I'll give you the right help.
This class is designed for people who have just worked hard like others, but have a lot of time feeling unhappy. This is because we have created all of our curricula to answer the question of how to live a precious, once-in-a-lifetime life.
I'll help you take the first step to love your life even more. Relationships with others, money, work, and vocation. And even the relationship I have with myself. I'm going to try to deal with extremely philosophical yet realistic content. Develop your inner strength with a unique curriculum and practical meditation sequences you've never seen anywhere else.
Aren't you just closing your eyes?
A practical sequence that will really change my life
Through this class, you will experience a variety of meditation experiences, from ancient Indian meditation techniques to meditation sequences based on modern mindfulness. A common misconception about meditation is, “Is it possible to close your eyes and just put them all down and be liberated?”. If you are concerned about these misconceptions, this lesson will completely resolve them.
Create a mental safety base that is not separated from life, flows with life, and can be applied to our lives in a practical way. I'll tell you about the best self-development techniques I know and meditations that have fascinated everyone from world-famous CEOs to famous Hollywood stars.
Part 1. All causes are from relationships and perspectives
Through this class, I will gain the inner strength to resolve my own feelings of not being able to reconcile with my past and hate myself, the stressful situations that occur in relationships with people I meet now, the conflicts and concerns I have about my work or money, and even concerns about my career path.
Also, since you can learn a very practical meditation sequence, I think you will be able to get a lot of help with difficulties in controlling emotions, being too nervous before a presentation, insomnia, and lack of attention. The shift in perspective on life will occur naturally and mysteriously as you take classes and do your homework every hour. I'll help you experience the transformation of consciousness I experienced in India in the same way.
Part 2. More than just a technique
The experience of reflecting on myself
If we only learn to meditate as a way to instantly calm our minds, this is rather frustrating for us. Perhaps the meditation-related classes you've come across so far focused on breathing techniques, as if you were learning movement movements.
When you learn conscious breathing, which is the basis of meditation, you naturally get distracted, but during this process, there are many people who give up meditating because they think “I don't think it fits with meditation.” However, the experience of meditating in a wise state of mind after fully pondering various aspects of life, fully reflecting on myself, and doing it in a wise state of mind It will be a completely different time for you.
Part 3. Become the master of a serene heart.
Do you often feel sorry or resentful about things in the past that have already happened? Do you often worry and worry about future things that haven't happened yet? The voice that constantly echoes in our head is an important cause of instability in our lives and makes us tired. Through this lesson, learn how to completely let go of regrets and resentments about the past, and worries and anxieties about the future.
For those who have many concerns about a happy life
Where your body is, let your mind be too. That's because it's the best way to create a peaceful inner world, and only then will you be able to properly do the things you want in reality. If you want to succeed, manage your inner world. Be someone who cultivates inner serenity on your own. I'll help you. Let's walk hand in hand with me on a precious learning path. I'll see you in class.
Why did the Indian meditation teacher tell us to become Buddha in a Benz?
1. Hallo This is Kwak Jung-eun.
2. What are the four things humans seek: Moksha (enlightenment), Arta (wealth), Kama (relationship), and Dharma (meaning of life)
3. What state are you living in?
4. Information on what to bring
5. Zoom Online Meditation Session Guide
Before we get started, let's warm up.
1. What are your concerns these days?
2. Try it for at least 3 days! Jongshim 3-day 'Reading Emotions in an Emotion Diary'
MOKSHA Fundamentals - What is the real cause of a painful state of mind?
1. Looking inside the mind with cognitive theory
2. Focus fully on the present moment and learn 'mindfulness' (Mindfulness theory edition)
3. Realizing the difference between pain and suffering
4. [Audio Guide] 'Mindfulness Meditation'
MOKSHA Application - How to cultivate a serene state of mind on your own
1. [Audio Guide] Cultivates Serenity, 'Sensory Meditation 1'
2. Applying Mindfulness to Everyday Life (Mindfulness in Action)
3. [FAQ and my case] “Mindfulness, it's harder than you think, right?”
4. [Audio Guide] How to Stay in the Present, 'Sensory Meditation 2'
ARTHA Fundamentals - What should I do to bring wealth and abundance into my life?
1. Do you have a harmonious relationship with money?
2. Four conditions of mind that can create wealth and abundance in my life
3. The principle of wealth, confronting fears
ARTHA Application - How to Calm Your Fears and Conflicts Yourself
1. [FAQ and my case] “Overcoming fear opened the door to success”
2. For those who don't like to look, practice mindful listening
3. [Audio Guide] “Quiet Mind Meditation” when you want to calm your irritability
KAMA Fundamentals - Why Is My Love So Hard?
1. What is my attachment type? The Secret to Attachment Types That Influence My Life
2. 10 false beliefs your parents gave you
3. [Audio Guide] “Inner Child Meditation”
4. Why is my love so hard every time?
KAMA application - How to be the protagonist of a relationship that no longer hurts
1. A story to remember if you want to meet for a long time
2. [FAQ and my story] “I have a mixed attachment, so life was really difficult.”
3. [Audio Guide] 'Mercy Meditation' to Deepen Love
DHARMA Fundamentals - What should I do to live a better life?
1. Am I a person with high self-esteem?
2. The Real Reason I Have High Self-Esteem But I'm Unhappy
3. The easiest way to become a failure resistant person
4. [Audio Guide] The Power to Live a New Life, 'Gratitude Meditation'
DHARMA Application - How to Maximize Your Career Talent
1. The secret of consciousness that brings success
2. [FAQ and my case] “Resolving career concerns”
3. Setting life goals without regrets
Live your life the way you want
1. [Audio Guide] Do this meditation every morning, SOUL SYNC MEDITATION
Soothe your mind while walking
1. [Audio guide] 'Walking meditation' while walking
Kwak Jung Eun - Meditation Lab CEO, Meditation Trainer
Master of Adult Counseling, Graduate School of Counseling Psychology, Hanyang University,
Graduated from Sogang University, Department of English Language and Literature
India O&O Academy Certified Meditation Trainer
Completed “The New Destiny” at One World Academy
Works Selected as Top 10 Companies at Seoul Mental Health Fair
Meditation & Psychology App <Elephant> Meditation Production
Gangnam Ward Office Gangnam District Health Center Launches 'Corona Blue Overcoming Program'
Museum Mountain Meditation PRO 'Mindful Trip'
TIKTOK Healing Campaign 'Piano and Meditation Healing' Project Launched
As of 2018.9 to 2021, mindfulness programs such as Being Awake and Dear Self are in progress
Books <A Good Day Alone>, <Without prejudice or fear>, <Discovering Alone>
TV shows <The Intervention in Love 1,2,3>, <Witch Hunt>
Jobs 2002-2014 <Cosmopolitan Korea> Feature Director, <Singles> Feature Editor