- Undervalued: PER is 0.7, compared to the same industry. (Same industry Samsung SDS: 22 / Hyundai Autoever 38 / NH Korea Cyber Payment 40)
- Growth: Dart's quarterly report says, "As each company and institution's digital transformation strategy is implemented, growth will continue in 2021 due to large orders for digital New Deal projects and cloud transformation, stabilizing existing systems and building next-generation systems.
- Business conditions: The end of Covid-19 is expected to be difficult, so we believe that the global non-face-to-face trend will continue for a while.
- Momentum: The momentum is expected to increase steadily as all existing living conditions, such as companies and education markets, coexist with non-face-to-face.
- Main job situation: It is confirmed that sales and operating profit increased significantly in the first quarter of this year compared to the fourth quarter of last year. The cash flows from operating activities are positive, positive, and negative, indicating that the cash flows from investment activities are negative.
- Competition status: Compared to the sympathy industry, both PER and PBR are undervalued, and ROE is also higher than competitors.
- Stock price: Half the price compared to the highest, undervalued by PER band chart, and slightly higher than mid price by PBR band chart. The market capitalization is confirmed to be No. 5, after No. 1 Samsung SDS, No. 2 Hyundai Autoever, No. 3 POSCO ICT, and No. 4 NHN Korea Cyber Payments, but the stock price is 27,300 won as of June 6, 21, showing that it is okay to enter even if there are not many funds.