Use preserved, soap, and silkflower
5 Class Projects
It takes about 1-2 hours hour(s) to complete each project.
Premium bouquet of preserved flowers
Pepero Day gift wrap and decor
A baccalaureate pompon, a flower
Mother's Day carnation corsaju
Just like the first time, a bouquet of soap
Skills You’ll Learn
Learn the spiral technique
I'm going to learn exactly about the basics of handtied, the spiral.
Premium Only Preserved Flower Bouquet
I'm going to make a premium bouquet of 100% preserved flowers and materials!
About the class
You'll learn how to make flower crafts, premium preserved bouquets, and seasonal products. There are products that sell well according to the season, so if you know them, you can make good use of them. Once you've completed your own work, you'll learn basic preparations for selling products and even how to make a signature packing that makes the finished product stand out.
If you have your own signature packing, even if it's the same bouquet, you can make a unique product that attracts the attention of customers. Earn new profits by selling flowers you've learned as a hobby!
- You can learn the basics of bouquets and spirals, including design theory
- Depending on the characteristics of the flower, you can learn how to design, maintain a spiral, and hand tie
- You can learn how to make products that sell well in each season
- Learn about the full process of selling works learned as a hobby as a product
- People who want to make products from flowers they learned as a hobby and even sell them
- People who are curious about how to make seasonal products to boost sales
- People who want to make preserved bouquets they can keep forever
- People who are curious about packaging methods that make their products look attractive
What makes this class special
Mother's Day corsaju, soap bouquet
And how to wrap a Pepero Day gift!
I'll collect all the practical crafting know-how and share it with you in detail. Once you've completed your own work, you'll learn basic preparations for selling products and even how to make a signature packing that makes the finished product stand out. Take everything from seasonal online sales based on Chapter 6 content! I'll even teach you how to make a signature packing to make my flowers shine!
What's more, I got a great deal from directly trading stickers, tags, shopping bags, and ribbons in the atelier! Reveal all “real clients” without ads.
On someone's special day, your homemade flowers will convey that feeling. Let's start selling products together with flowers we learned as a hobby.