8 Class Projects
It takes about 1~3 hours to complete one class project.
Light & Shade
Adding Colors -1
Adding Colors -2
Illustration <Full Body>
Illustration <Upper Body>
Illustration <Your Memory>
Skills You’ll Learn
Color Selection and How to Amplify the Effect
Adding Quality to Your Art
Expressing with Light and Shadow
Practice Simplification and Linework with a Photo Image
Fundamentals of Photoshop
In this class, I will be focusing on simplification of form, line practice, and sensuous coloring methods using photos. I will show you the various ways to express when drawing the full and upper body of a character.
This Class Is For
If you’ve ever asked yourself if you truly have the potential to create beautiful and original illustrations but never set your mind to it? If you have, as long as you have the desire to begin drawing even as a hobby, let’s start together.
Using Photoshop, let’s learn how to draw backgrounds and props together so that you can express whatever memories you want to illustrate. We will practice the simplification technique, coloring, contrast, and material expression when drawing a character.
1. Meet Your Instructor - Withdrawing!
2. Introduction to the course
3. Introduction to the program
Getting Familiar With the Tool
1. Overview of Adobe Photoshop
2. Looking into the tools
3. Getting familiar with the Layers
4. Setting up the shortcuts
Linework: Simplifying the Figure
1. Tracing technique
2. With examples: Let's practice tracing technique
3. Setting up the brush
Express With Color, Light, Shade
1. Choosing color
2. Finding “shade”
3. Finding “light”
Let’s IIlustrate! - Body
1. About <Full Body Figure>
2. <Full Body Figure> Sketch and Filling base colors
3. <Full Body Figure> Shading and Finishing up
Let’s Illustrate! - Upper Body
1. About <Upper body figure>
2. <Upper body figure> Sketch and Filling base colors
3. <Upper body figure> Shading and Finishing up
Let’s Illustrate! - Props & Background
1. <Props> Illustration
2. <Background> Sketch and Filling base colors
3. <Background> Shading and Finishing up
Illustrate Your Special Moments and Memories
1. <Photos of Memory> Planning before drawing
2. <Photos of Memory> Sketch and Filling base colors
3. <Photos of Memory> Shading and Finishing up
4. BONUS: Turning your illustration into a product
1. Understanding anatomy
2. More details on anatomy - face, hands, feet
3. About my own <Drawing Style>
1. Congratulations on Completing the Course
Hello, I am Illustrator With Drawing. I used to draw only as a hobby after work, but now I am working as a full-time artist. I used to think this even at my previous workplace, but I truly believe that drawing as a hobby is really amazing. If you want to explore a brand new or existing hobby, feel free to join me in my course where I will go over the basics and my personal know-hows for creating a full, retro-style illustration.
Notes on the 🌍 badge
Q: What does the 🌍 badge mean?
A: It means all of the class content (i.e. notes and subtitles) will be translated from Korean into English by our state-of-the-art AI translation engine!
- This engine will help you meet some of the very best K-Creators from CLASS101 faster and at a lower price 🙌
- 1:1 feedback is not guaranteed, a factor that will be taken into consideration with the eventual pricing.