Skills You’ll Learn
144,000 YouTube Newbuild TV Interior Know-How
Good value for money interior that you can brag about doing well
The most important interior tips from a rich man in Songdo
The choice of the moment determines the value of 'interior finishing materials'
Finishing the interior work order in Hankyu
If you just follow this path, it's easy to decorate for yourself or directly managed, right?
Why do we feel afraid before we even start decorating? It's a matter of course, but I don't know much about it. I'm anxious and afraid because I don't know. If you want to do the interior yourself or plan to do the interior design directly, you should definitely take this class!
This is because if you start without knowing much about interiors, it is difficult to make the right choice, and you don't know if the company is doing the construction properly at a reasonable cost. All the information you need to know about finishing materials, step-by-step construction processes, and the latest interior trends has been properly created by extracting only the extract.
Experience firsthand the interior magic that helps you sell quickly at a high price while the real estate transaction cliff phenomenon is intensifying these days!
- Since you can learn everything from basic finishing materials to the entire construction process, you can feel confident about the interior and not be afraid.
- Great interiors are possible that can increase the value of a property at a reasonable price.
- Those who need to do the interior decoration of my house soon
- Those who have interior plans not right now, but soon
- People who are interested in everyday interiors
- Person preparing an interior for rent
- This class was created based on the 2022 interior market.
2 reasons why this class is special
❶ Today's hottest interior trends selected by 14.4 people on YouTube
I've done all the interior work, but why doesn't tea fly? That's because they didn't have a pretty interior that would sell well at a high price. Even if you change the interior well, you can improve your quality of life, and you can sell it the fastest among many sales, and you can save on that opportunity cost.
14.4 million YouTube Newbuild TV Learn all about interiors that enhance the value of real estate, taught by Nam Kyung-yeop, Yonsei University's Master of Space Design! As much as I spent money, I'll tell you about the interior now.
❷ A wonderful interior process that anyone can easily learn
What should I start with when designing my own home? Have you selected a directly-managed interior company? Have you had a consultation? Nothing complicated. One shot, one kill! We will tell you everything from interior A to Z from one to ten, from basic commonly used interior finishing materials, essential materials, step-by-step construction procedures, material costs, and construction costs. It's not difficult! We'll let you know so anyone can do it!
<Book and blog reviews>
Welcome to the class
1. Hello, I'm rich in Songdo
The interior is solid from the basics!
1. Interior, who are you?
2. Would you do a good job with the interior?
3. The interior and identity are important!
Finishing materials, which one to choose?
1. The most diverse range of finishing materials/tiles
2. Only You Should Be Luxurious: Artificial Marble
3. Was it difficult to take such a good course of action? : Maru
4. Do you still choose floral patterns? : wallpaper
5. Shouldn't I do this? : Jungmun
6. Are there so many bathroom finishes? : Pottery & faucets & accessories & shower booths & ceiling materials
Interior points for each space
1. The face of the house: the front door
2. The most versatile space: the living room
3. The most important space: the kitchen
4. Cozy but edgy: the bedroom
5. Your private space: bathroom
Key interior strategies to improve cost performance
1. Just try this: indirect lighting
2. Interior flowers: styling
3. The interior for rent looks like this
4. Let's just do this, not anything else: Self-interior
If you follow the 4 steps in the interior construction process, I'm an expert too!
1. Step 1. Advance preparation ➡ Demolition
2. Step 2. PL Windows and Windows ➡ Facilities/Air Conditioners ➡ Metal ➡ Plastery/Waterproof
3. Step 3. Woodworking/Electrics ➡ Film ➡ Painting
4. Step 4. Tiles ➡ Floors ➡ Wall Coverings ➡ Bathroom Construction ➡ Lighting/Furniture ➡ Cleaning
Customized interiors by equilibrium, practical case analysis
1. The representative of compact equilibrium: 20 equilibrium interior
2. The most common of interiors: 30 equilibrium interiors
3. This is more luxurious: 40 equilibrium interior
Congratulations on your stubbornness
1. Now you can start the interior proudly
Hello, I'm 14.4 million interior YouTube Newbuild TV Songdo rich people.
Yonsei University Master of Space Design
Real estate interiors that sell well even if house prices are rise/ Author
Financial Trends 2019/ Co-authored
Present) CEO of Newbuild Co., Ltd.
Present) Vice President of I&C Partners Co., Ltd.
Present) Director of Korea Association of Housing and Urban Cooperatives
Former) Special Adviser to the Ministry of Employment and Labor
Former) Interior Planner Lecturer at Kookmin Pension Corporation
Former) Joined Samsung Bussan Construction Division
Former) Held in the housing division of Kolon E&C
Korea Economy, Weekly Dong-A, Real Estate 114 column contribution
Attended Konkuk University Future Knowledge Education Center
Attended Kookmin Pension Corporation Prudent Year Academy
Attended a space directing course at Yongsan-gu Lifelong Education Center
Attended the Songpa-gu Self-Help Center Homecare Business Group training course
Attended Shinsegae, Lotte, and AK Plaza Cultural Center