Skills You’ll Learn
Use the volume that's right for you
Use a hair dryer, roll bit, or guru to create volume that suits your head
Poop Hand Escape, Iron A to Z
Learn the basics of ironing, the sense of direction, and how to drink
A variety of long hair waves such as S curls and mixed waves
A highly versatile way to style long hair that can be done by yourself
How to do an idol's hair in a bundle
A self-hair bundling method that you can easily follow on your own at home
😊 Nice to meet you, creator!
Please feel free to talk about the creator's class in the class introduction. A class introduction page will be created based on what you have written. If you include as many different content as possible regardless of format, it will be very helpful in understanding the creator's class.
Before I introduced the class, I shared it with you Class introduction writing guidePlease be sure to read it. The intent of the question and examples are included, so you'll be able to fill out the interview paper below more easily!
🖼️ Text and special characters cannot be inserted into images to be attached to the class introduction. Please be sure to check this when choosing an image!
① What will you be teaching in class? (At least 3) Long hair wavy styles/ Full root volume/ Easy and beautiful tied hair style
② So what can students learn or get from the creator's class? (At least 3) Improve the image with hair volume and styling that matches the shape of the face and head /Create rich and beautiful styling without having to go to the shop/ Hair styling that suits t.p.o.
Course effect image
- If students have any results to take after completing the class, please post 1 to 3 related photos
- If there are no results, another image describing the class would be great.
① What is special about the creator's class? Please answer any of the questions below. Feel free to ask anything other than your questions. (at least 2)
- What's unique about creators? (Credibility, proven teaching ability, successful experience) - I am in charge of hair styling for idols in Cheongdam-dong, work in a shop, and handle an average of 300 or more styling customers per month (?) On YouTube, she has over 100,000 styling videos, including 660,000 female styling videos, 420,000, etc., and has performed hair styling for more than 80 people as the head hair manager of a large-scale audition program
- Customers, is there anything special about the creator's curriculum? (Creativity, scarcity, organicity, etc.) - I'm in charge of idol hair, so I'll tell you about trendy and beautiful wavy hair styling that doesn't collapse even when you move and dance violently, and hair styling that lasts a long time, in an easy and detailed way that anyone can easily follow!
- Are there any course reviews after taking the creator's online or offline courses? - YouTube video comments
- Are there any student benefits offered free of charge in the creator's class? - What's there, Pd..?
② Have you ever created a class in Class101? If so, what are the differences compared to the previous class? (omit if not)
Class differentiation image
- If you have a picture of the creator working hard on a lecture or activity, please post it.
- If you have an image that can prove your review of the course, please post it. (Example: KakaTalk capture)
- If you have an image where students can get a glimpse of the curriculum, please attach it. (e.g. recipe examples, portfolio template images, etc.)
- If you have a physical image of the student benefits offered free of charge in the class, please post it.
- If you have any other photos related to the above, you may also attach them.
① Who are the students you'd like to recommend Creator's class to?
Those who don't know how to take care of their hairstyles, those who leave hair iron or products unattended, and those who want to do more beautiful and detailed hair styling
② What do students want to learn in class? Please fill out the form considering the situation and level of the students!
-Volume and hairstyles that suit the shape of the face and head/Various self-styles/ Rich and beautiful hairstyles that look like you got from a shop even without visiting a shop
Notes before taking the course
① What should students prepare before attending the creator's class?
- Do I need any prior knowledge?
- Are there any programs or PC specs I need?
- If there are any programs or PC specifications you need, please also tell us about the creator's work environment.
🏃♂️ Kids: Are there related curriculum content related to this class topic?
About the class
① What are the concerns of the students taking the creator's class?
Poop hand! There are products and ironing tools, but I don't know how to use them; I'm worried because I don't know how to do the volume or hairstyle that fits my face; I'm worried that my hair styling is always disappointing because of sticking hair; I want to tie my hair in a beautiful way, but my hair is always shabby and unsightly; I want to make a special change to the hairstyling on a special day, but I think there are many people who are worried because they don't know how to do it.
② How can students with these concerns get help in class?
-You'll be able to do volumizing and hair styling that suits your face shape and head, and you'll be able to create a variety of detailed hair styling that suits your tpo.
③ Let's summarize the creator's class in 2 to 3 lines based on what we've written so far.
- Get your pooch hands out! You can be 2 to 3 times more beautiful with beautiful hair styling. How to save volume, wave styling, and even upstyling can stick to self-styling
Learn about self-styling from a hair stylist who specializes in idols in Cheongdam-dong
Is there a separate hair style that suits my scalp?
Head surgery - Make use of self volume that changes the shape of the face
Guest, this is a curling iron, the secret of celebrities's rich scull styling
The end of loveliness and glamor! wave wave
Mix wave that can create a different feeling when mixed: scull+ wave
Why don't I feel like an idol when I do it? - Self-made hair bundles that are easy to follow at home
Hair tips from Cheongdam-dong hair designer